Individual, relationship, family therapy (50 minutes)
Brandy Boerner MS, LMHC - $135
Danae Rodriguez MA, LMHCA - $135
Daniel Caruana MSW, LCSW - $135
Ethany Michaud MSW, LCSW - $135
Jaimy Haskins MSW, LSW - $135
Jennifer Caruana MSW, LCSW - $135
Joel Hutton MSW, LCSW - $135
John Lewis MSW, LSW - $135
Kalyn Jorgensen MA, LMHC - $135
Kat Nick MA, LMFT - $135
Lizzie Frost MSW, LCSW - $135
Madison Gentry MSW, LSW - $135
Maggie Taylor MSW, LCSW - $135
Megan Hudson MSW, LCSW - $135
Robyn Crumpacker MSW, LCSW, LCAC - $135
Staci Amico MA, LMHCA - $135
We accept Cash, Credit, Debit, HSA cards, Venmo, and Cashapp.
Missed Appointments - Clients are expected to provide a 24 hour notice if they need to cancel; otherwise they will be charged $50 for no-shows or short notice cancellations
We are an out of network provider. We will provide you with a receipt to submit to your insurance for reimbursement upon request.
If you need guidance submitting a receipt to your insurance, we would be glad to walk you through the initial steps. If this sounds overwhelming, it is actually a very common practice among mental health professionals.
Download our easy to follow info sheet on how to file an out-of-network claim HERE.
*** You need to check with your insurance company to see what your out of pocket yearly deductible will be for out of network behavioral/mental health services.
You may be eligible for partial or full reimbursement.
Information you need to know if you are considering using your health insurance to pay for counseling and reasons we do not accept insurance:
* If you have a high deductible insurance plan, you will be paying for services out of pocket even through an in-network provider.
* Before your claim will be covered, insurance companies require that you be given a "mental health diagnosis", that may remain on your medical record indefinitely. There have been occasions when a clinical diagnosis to your insurance has resulted in persons experiencing difficulty in obtaining life, medical or disability insurance.
* The insurance company will have access to (all) sensitive information shared (i.e. sexual history and drug use). If confidentiality is important to you, it may be compromised by using your insurance.
* The insurance company has control over how often, how long, and even IF you may see a (particular) therapist, independent of using your insurance benefits.
* Marriage or relationship counseling is typically not covered by insurance.